Re: [p2-dev] RE: Proper Way To Install from P2 Zipped Repos

Mark, is it that you just want to use p2 repos as part of you build?
In the e4 build we download the zipped repos into a directory (don't
unzip them) and then set a build property:

# a list of archived p2 repos to compile against
repoBaseLocation=${untransformed.dir}
transformedRepoLocation=${untransformed.dir}-trans

PDE build creates a runnable repo from the sum of all of the p2 repos
in the "untransformed.dir"

You can then use it as part of your compile, and later are part of our
automated testing in e4 we use the runnable repo and p2 to install
into everything into the test SDK.

Is that where you were going with this?

Later,
PW