Re: [p2-dev] Installing plug-ins from a local folder

What problems are you experiencing with p2 and link files? I did a quick bugzilla search and see no bugs that you've entered or are CC'd on.

Inactive hide details for Ravi Sankar V <v.r.sankar@xxxxxxxxx>Ravi Sankar V <v.r.sankar@xxxxxxxxx>

          Ravi Sankar V <v.r.sankar@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/26/2009 11:35 AM

          Please respond to

cc

Subject

Re: [p2-dev] Installing plug-ins from a local folder

There are some problems with p2 & link files. Link files are supported only for backward compatibility. Thats why I asked for p2 recommended approach.

--
Ravi.

Re: [p2-dev] Installing plug-ins from a local folder