Re: [p2-dev] A somewhat unusual request for errors

Hi Henrik,

Henrik Lindberg wrote:
Thanks Scott,
I took a quick look, and it was not immediately clear to me how I would incorporate that into the p2 JUnit test , and I would need some pointer to how to add the various responses.

RE: integrating into the p2 junit test...I don't think that's desired/necessary, although if this is in the offing what should probably happen is that all of the tests in org.eclipse.ecf.tests.filetransfer can/should be added.

RE: pointers about how to add various responses...the code to examine is the httpclient test server (in org.eclipse.ecf.tests.apache.httpclient.server bundle). If you like, I'll point you at Henrich (who has worked much more with the httpclient test server than I have).

I think it can be a valuable testing aid - feeding some higher level layer URLs like http://localhost/E500 to make sure the appropriate error message is generated.

I agree.

I am certainly willing to invest some time in that.

Great, thanks.

Scott

Back to the top