Re: [p2-dev] A somewhat unusual request for errors

Henrich Kraemer from IBM has recently contributed test infrastructure to ECF based on a test server delivered with Apache Http Client.
Try to ping on the ECF ML, as he may have already some of these things ready.

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Henrik Lindberg ---02/25/2009 06:28:46 PM---Hi, I am working on improving error messages from exceptiHenrik Lindberg ---02/25/2009 06:28:46 PM---Hi, I am working on improving error messages from exceptions during

Henrik Lindberg <henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/25/2009 06:28 PM

[p2-dev] A somewhat unusual request for errors

Hi,
I am working on improving error messages from exceptions during
transfer, and I am looking for an easy way to test error message
generation against real errors from a web site. Has anyone heard of a
site that can be used for testing? - i.e. a site that is capable of
returning all the error codes - i.e. I want to get a 500 on something
like
http://somewhere/500.html etc...

I tried googling, but got too much static...