[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Capability Questions
- From: Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:17:11 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20080914)
I have two questions about capabilities.
1. In IInstallableUnit the NAMESPACE_IU_ID says:
A capability namespace representing a particular InstallableUnit by id.
Each InstallableUnit automatically provides a capability in this
namespace representing itself, ...
Where does this "automatically provided capability" get added? My IU
doesn't seem to have it, but maybe I'm not creating them properly.
2. In InstallableUnit, why is addProvidedCapability protected? Is this
not the intended way to add provided capabilities to an IU.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
R. Ian Bull, PhD
University of Victoria
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.