[p2-dev] Eclipse 3.4 release schedule

Folks,

Sorry to ask this question here but I have there seems to be a problem with the newsgroup site and I cannot post there.

Does anyone know what the 3.4 release schedule is over 2008/2009? I would like to be able to plan related internal releases.

Thanks,

Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5119
Fax: +44 20 7056-4572
Miles.Daffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx