From: Mark DB [mailto:Mark.DB@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 10:21 AM
To: osee-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [osee-dev] OSEE manual

Dear Developers,

I appreciate that the dev list may not be quite the right place for this but I am unsure where else to post.

I am becoming frustrated with OSEE.

It seems to offer in principle just what my organisation is looking for but the lack of a manual is a serious stumbling block. Were the help comprehensive, it may not matter so much but I have failed to find how to do such a basic thing as create a relationship between top-level and sub-system requirements.

What is the road-map for documentation please?

Regards,

Mark D-B

Back to the top