[osee-dev] OSEE Documentation and Wiki

Through a number of different iterations of how best to manage OSEE's
documentation, and learning about some new technologies that were
introduced at EclipseCon 2009, we have come to a recommended solution
for our documentation.

The benefits of going Wiki are:
1) Ease of editing
2) Ability to auto-generate Eclipse Help from Eclipse Wiki documentation
(see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikitext)
3) Eclipse standard for documentation
4) Open and transparent

We have setup our base documentation on our wiki at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/OSEE  (also linked off our eclipse webpages)

Editing wiki is extremely simple.  Just log in (top right of any wiki
page) with your bugzilla account and select the "edit" hyperlink next to
the item you want to edit.

Some help for markup can be found at:

As always, we're interested in feedback and discussion all.