From: Wayne Beaton [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [osee-dev] Version 0.4.0 release review

You need a review for all releases, even 0.x ones. Since no release
review was done for 0.4.0, I have to ask you to remove the download. I'm
happy to assist you with the 0.6.0 release.

You can do milestone, nightly, integration, etc. builds and make them
available for download, but you can't do anything labeled as a "release"

without a review.

Thanks,

Wayne

Brooks, Ryan D wrote:
Wayne,

I have changed the downloadable file name to correctly indicate the incubation status. I believe that all the criteria specified in the referenced [1] development process is now satisfied. If so, please update the conforming status.

What I had understood from our project mentor, was that reviews were only required for major releases, so we did not conduct a release review for 0.4.0. However, we have not conducted any release reviews and I'm sure we could benefit from doing so. I would recommend, if it

makes sense, to do a release review for 0.6.0 (the release we are currently working on) instead of 0.4.0.

We look forward to improving and maturing the project based on the review recommendations.

Thanks,
Ryan