[osee-dev] Version 0.4.0 release review

Hey OSEE folks. FYI, the Technology PMC is currently undertaking a review of the project. This is not a formal review as described by the Eclipse development process, but more of an informal review to see what the PMC can do to help you grow your community and eventually take over the world.

I'll be sending you the result of the review, along with some recommendation shortly.

In the meantime, can somebody point me to the 0.4.0 Release Review documentation? I hope/assume that a Release Review occurred. If not, we'll need to schedule one.

Also, your project status has been changed to Incubation-Nonconforming as the downloads do not indicate the Incubation status (see [1])

Thanks,

Wayne
Technology PMC Lead

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Parallel_IP_Process