[ormf-dev] We have a Jaxen work around

Hi,

The Eclipse EMO has agreed to our having a six month window in which we can use Jaxen as a non-exempt pre-req. There a conditions that we must observer in this usage, but they are reasonable and we will have no problem with complying with them. We just all have to understand what these are so that we do not wander astray.

From IPZilla – CQ 2550
------ Comment  #7 From Mike Milinkovich  2009-01-29 1

I am going to approve the use of Jaxen as a non-exempt pre-req for ORMF under
the following conditions:

a) You have 6 months to get rid of it.
b) You take all possible care that ORMF and all of its downloads are clearly
marked as Incubation.
c) It does not appear in our CVS or on our servers. You can only pre-req it.
d) It is not included in anything described as a "release". As you get to your
releases and release candidates, you have to have moved to EMF. This is true
whether you call your release "0.1" or "1.0". You can call your work "builds"
and "milestones".

This approval is only for ORMF.

This means that we can shortly announce a build that interested parties can download and play with.

Joel

Back to the top