From: Richard Gronback <richard.gronback@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1 February 2009 13:20:13 GMT
To: Joel Rosi-Schwartz <Joel.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>, Barbara Rosi-Schwartz <Barbara.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>, "Brooks, Ryan D" <ryan.d.brooks@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mentorship

Hello All,

Just to let you know, Borland has decided to drop its membership level at
the Eclipse Foundation from Strategic Developer to Solutions Member.  What
this means is that I have resigned from the Board, Planning Council, and
Architecture Council.  I notified the EMO of this on Friday.  Borland will
continue to contribute to Eclipse Modeling projects, though I expect our
overall activity to decrease somewhat.

With this, I will no longer be able to serve as Mentor to your projects.
There are many members of the Architecture Council to choose from as a
replacement.  I'll still be available for questions, but I figure you should
have an Architecture Council member as your official Mentor, as required by
the Eclipse Development Process.

Best Regards,
Rich

Back to the top