[ormf-dev] Re: A Christmas present

The server now has a set-up application that creates and loads the database. This load is consistent with the original Useme application and it is pretty much what we loaded when refreshing for tests under Useme.

I have moved some of the project locations around in SVN, so I am providing a new Team Set. In particular the target has been renamed since it will now be usable in both the client and server; simply using different target definitions.

I suggest that you delete all of the projects in your current workspace and start afresh.

This now requires two plug-ins that are not in SVN, org.apache.derby_10.4.1.3 and org.dom4j_full.and.jaxen_1.1. If you want these let me know.

Cheers,
Joel