[ormf-dev] Re: A Christmas present

Here is some updated info for those interested in running this.

  • If you have already checked out, please update as I have made several important changes.

  • There database is created automatically in your home directory. It will be ${HOME}/ormfdb/var/databases/useme

  • In the org.eclipse.ormf.server.target project there is a Launch Definition ormf.equinox_341.target. Open this and click on the "Set as Target Platform" link in the upper right hand corner of the form editor. If you are not familiar with Target Definitions see the Eclipse help Plug-in Development Environment Guide ==> Tools ==> Editors ==> Target Definition Editor

  • I run this in Eclipse 3.5M3 because it has important advances in bundle and target management tooling. The target, however, is based on 3.4SR1 and there is no reason that there should be any requirements on 3.5 if one is not using the tooling.

Any questions please ask.

Joel