[ormf-dev] TEST: ORMF test template

Hi Bobby,

I finally could commit the template test project and the guidelines to the ORMF repository (struggling with firewalls (here, at Eclipse and at their ISP), subversive and uid/passwd mismatches). The files are in the "org.eclipse.ormf.strategy" project in the "automatedTests" subdirectory.

Please import the template and have a look at the scenarios and test cases for the "...editor.test.model" category. These are the ones I entered as a skeleton.

Please use this project to get yourself familiar with starting AUTs, defining test scenarios and actually running tests. Since I had to do some tricky builds to get this to run inside a standard Eclipse installation I suggest that you start testing some simple Eclipse based initializations. These test cases are almost identical to RCP startup cases. You can start by looking at the test cases in the "Modules/AUT bound" category.

Once you've had made yourself comfortable with the structure we can start changing it :-)

Achim

P.S.: I cc'ed this email to the dev list and added a "TEST:" prefix to the subject. This way everyone interested in testing can follow the discussion, all other can just filter this mails.
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE