Re: [ormf-dev] Agenda for conference call on 2 Nov 2008

Hi Yahya,

B. and I just finished reading you CM report in preparation for this evening's team conference.  Very good job with this, you really covered the field well and the report is very professional. Our thanks.

There are some issues that we need to take into consideration as we move forward on this. There is an Eclipse builder server that we can use to have home for our nightly build and testing. I do not know the details of the how and what, but I have started asking some questions to find out the story. If possible we should try to use as much standard Eclipse Foundation structure as makes sense.

I also found out today that there seems to be an Eclipse Common Builder  in the works, but I do not know much about it yet. Also take a look at these two pages for examples of what two other projects are doing: Higgins and Corona

Good progess :-)

Thanks,
me & b.