Re: [ormf-dev] "Internet Conference"

Hi Barbara,

The conference is academic and it will be done in Middle East Technical University (www.metu.edu.tr) and its orginizer is Turkish Internet Association.
Normally, Base topic is internet and its effect on society but one session is reserved open-source and e-government. consequently we can join and submit a paper which is about ORMF.

What is your idea about yhis conference? If you will submit a paper I can prepare it in turkish but I need more information.

regards,