[ormf-dev] Tomorrow's conference call

Hi all.

Unfortunately this week has been problematic for Joel and myself. Joel has been away all week and I have been very heavily involved with my current project. As a consequence, we do not feel we are prepared and ready for the conference call and would like to beg off. Many apologies, we will pick things back up next week.

If anybody has any burning issues that cannot wait until Sunday 2 November, please post to the dev mailing list and we will endeavour to discuss it there.

Thank you all, have a great weekend.
B.

Back to the top