Re: [ormf-dev] First cut on OSGi based server architecture diagram

Hi,

I have progressed this some, but not quite as much as I would have liked this week. Iac, please take a look at the document to date, comments would be appreciated. I have also sent along the two diagrams seperately so that you have good quality ones. Btw, the diagrams are complete except for changes in response to comments, it is the document that still needs quite a bit of work.

Joel