From: Barbara Rosi-Schwartz <Barbara.Rosi-Schwartz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Achim Loerke <Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: The Open Requirements Management Framework project development list <ormf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 13 October, 2008 21:47:04
Subject: [ormf-dev] Test strategy

Hi Achim.

After our conference last night I discovered that your approach to testing was not clear to me. I thought that you would evaluate what we have been doing so far and then come up with your own bigger and better strategy, which you would then share with the team for discussion prior to starting any concrete testing work. From your conversation with Vasile last night it appeared instead as if you are going to start immediate testing. Am I mistaken? I think that, for ourselves, Joel and I would prefer to see a planned way forward before we plunge into test cases. Could you possibly comment?

Please note also that we have not yet made the current use cases for ORMF/Useme publicly available. This will happen real soon now, and they will be placed on our usual remote server (Pythia). Will update the dev list when that is done.

Thank you very much in advance,
B.

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE