[ormf-dev] Access to test tool license

Hi all,

since we are currently setting up a test environment for integration and regression test using a GUI based approach I invite all team members to get a license for GUIdancer. I think we should not limit this to the people who actually will design GUI test. Every developer should be able to run this tests in his environment.

To do this, please visit the www.guidancer.com web site. Register yourself in the "GUIdancer>Shop>Register" area. If asked please mention that the license will be used with the ORMF Eclipse project. I'll forward a list of all committers and contributors to our sales department.

Download the tool, install it and request a license. You will receive a time limited license which may only be used for official Eclipse projects. When the license expires (after 1 year) our sales will check if your still with a Eclipse project and renew the license.

If you have any questions or problems with the tool please ask our support team (and not me :-)) using gdsupport@xxxxxxxxx

If you want to talk about test scenarios, methodologies, best practices or experiences with test design, please use the mailing list.

Achim

--
BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Achim L=C3=B6rke
n;quoted-printable:L=C3=B6rke;Achim
org:Bredex GmbH
adr;quoted-printable:;;Mauernstra=C3=9Fe 33;Braunschweig;;38100;Germany
email;internet:Achim.Loerke@xxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+49 (531) 24330-0
tel;fax:+49 (531) 24330-99
x-mozilla-html:TRUE