Re: [ormf-dev] Release or Readmap?

Hi Christoph.

Thanks for your mail and apologies for the late reply -- your email must have slipped through the cracks... ;-)

We are in the process of defining exactly what components we want to re-engineer from Useme for better extensibility as required by ORMF. A roadmap will come out of this exercise, hopefully pretty soon. As for OSEE, we have decided to split away from it, because the effort of reworking our entire architecture to fit in the OSEE framework was too large for the resources we have at hand at the moment. We are hopeful to be able to interact with OSEE in the future.

Thanks for your offer of being a beta tester, we will be delighted to have you. Please be assured that it is definitely our intention to move on with ORMF and Useme, we greatly believe in them! :-)

Kindest regards,
B.