Re: [ormf-dev] The way forward

Sounds good, go for it.

Absolutely a good idea to put into Bugzilla. I have no issue with self assignment at the moment. We can get more formal as we move forward.

The one problem I have noticed with Bugzilla is our depending on be notified by watching the magic mail box. This seems to work only on creation and after assignment the notification stop unless one is explicitly on the cc list. I have not worked out how to best keep tabs on the issues. For now I simply going to look over the open bug list every day, but in the long run that is not very satisfactory.

Joel