Re: [orion-dev] compress question on built-codeEdit

Hi Sean:
>>In the compress process, I will meet so many errors like below:
Could you tell us a bit more in details on:
1. Which version of the codeEdit widget are you using?
2. Are you using the requireJS module or otherwise?
3. Are you using the minified version of built-codeEdit.js?

I am not quite sure why you need separate js files but you get them from http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source#Getting_the_source_onto_your_computer.

>>By the way, what does the plugin webtoolsplugin.js provide to the edior?
We provide 3 plugins in the widget:
1. _javascript_ plugin provides all the tools for js files.
2. webtoolsplugin.js provides tools for css and html files.
3. The embeddedToolingPlugin.js provides syntax highlighting for a bunch of other file types you can see from http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/How_Tos/Code_Edit#contentType_parameter.

Libing

I am Sean, who is a developer of Web application.  Currently, I am working on the Web project development with dojo1.10 and Orion.  I tried to compress the whole web client code with dojo build tool.

In the compress process, I will meet so many errors like below:

"[exec] error(311) Missing dependency. module: orion/code_edit/code_edit/built-codeEdit; dependency: orion/EventTarget"

When put the content of orion/EventTarget in a separated js file, this error will disappear.

I could see all the JS file is all in one JS file named built-codeEdit.js.   How can I get the js files with out built?

By the way, what does the plugin webtoolsplugin.js provide to the edior?

Thanks!