[orion-dev] compress question on built-codeEdit

Hi Orion Dev,

I am Sean, who is a developer of Web application.  Currently, I am working on the Web project development with dojo1.10 and Orion.  I tried to compress the whole web client code with dojo build tool.

In the compress process, I will meet so many errors like below:

"[exec] error(311) Missing dependency. module: orion/code_edit/code_edit/built-codeEdit; dependency: orion/EventTarget"

When put the content of orion/EventTarget in a separated js file, this error will disappear.

I could see all the JS file is all in one JS file named built-codeEdit.js.   How can I get the js files with out built?

By the way, what does the plugin webtoolsplugin.js provide to the edior?

Thanks!

Back to the top