[orion-dev] Code-Edit editor hang when there is other iframe on page

Hi,

After I embedded the code-Eidt editor, we find there is bug in contextmenu. If I upload a file from page (by iframe) and right click on editor, the whole page is accessed by mouse.
After check the code, I see Dropdown.open is triggered together with contextMenu, and in that function, all the iframe in the page is set as  'frames[i].parentNode.style.pointerEvents'. But this property is not set back in the Dropdown.close function because there is no items in dropdown for code_edit. So if there is other iframe node in page(generated by upload form), this will lead whole page blocked from mouse. Does any one can check and fix this issue?

Best Regards!

Back to the top