[orion-dev] Orion 10 released

Hello all, I am belatedly reporting that Orion 10 was released this week! For more details, see the announcement blog post:

http://planetorion.org/news/2015/11/announcing-orion-10-0/

Or you can download it here:

http://download.eclipse.org/orion/drops/R-10.0-201510301610/index.html

We had many contributors to this release. Thanks to everyone who reported bugs, submitted patches, or otherwise helped out. Here is a list of all commit authors who contributed changes to Orion 10, as scraped from the Git log: Albert Cui, Alia Naguib, Alvin Lee, Andrew Audibert, Anthony Hunter, Bogdan Gheorghe, Kevin Leong, Carolyn Macleod, Chris Li, Curtis Windatt, Dmitry Shindyalov, Eric Moffatt, Filip Madej, Grant Gayed, Hyunjoon Song, Jasmeet Singh, Jefferson Lam, Jim Fan, John Arthorne, Libing Wang, Mark Macdonald, Mike Rennie, Paul Webster, Silenio Quarti, Simon Kaegi, Steve Northover, Szymon Brandys, Tony Lee, Umar Bolatov, Vincent Phan, Xintong Wang, and Zhixing Meng!

John

Back to the top