Re: [orion-dev] Communicating to outside servers

Orion uses the servlet approach.  I.e. the JS client asks the orion server to clone the git repo, and the java server does the work.  I think they're suggesting you have a servlet on the orion server so you can make REST calls to the orion server and have it reach out to the outside server (or maybe on the server that hosts the plugin?).