Re: [orion-dev] how is Bugzilla used ?

On 23 Apr 2015, at 22:35, John Arthorne wrote:

We don't currently use bugzilla for tracking "plan items" for Orion. All
of the implementation details are covered there, but you don't get the
high level plan view from bugzilla. Our plan is tracked in the standard Eclipse project portal. You can see the current early draft of the Orion 9
plan here:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.orion/releases/9.0/plan

I mean the query that drives this: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/eclipse.orion/releases/9.0/bugs ?

/max

From:   Max Rydahl Andersen <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   04/23/2015 02:18 PM
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] how is Bugzilla used ?
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I think a simple query for which issues haven't moved for over a year
should be skimmed for important stuff and close as won't fix with comment
about reopening If still a concern for the reporter could help.

Btw. Which bz query is used on the release plan ? Couldn't find link for
it.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen