Re: [orion-dev] how is Bugzilla used ?

I have subscribed to e-mail notifications in every Orion bugzilla component, so I get emails for every new bug or comment. I then archive those emails and search them for keywords when I need to find bugs.
Admittedly this won't work for a new user, since you won't have that email history. If there's a set of bugs that I need to monitor closely, I create a custom bugzilla query that returns only those bug IDs, and bookmark it.

Most Orion components have a reasonably-sized backlog which can be viewed as a list: JS Tools, Editor, Server, Doc, Releng, Node -- these are all OK-ish. The big problem is Client: it's a dumping ground that contains lots of ancient junk.

Maybe we need an automated WONTFIX pass for anything with no recent activity in (say) the last year?

Mark