Re: [orion-dev] what is the effect of returning a file or a blob in orion.shell.command?

Thanks, Adrian, but my goal is to create a file object in the Orion
workspace (server filesystem).

Grant, I made some progress debugging the issue. One issue is that the
documentation was wrong or confusing about the shape of the object to
be returned. Another is that when I fixed the layout of the object,
the server rejects the request to create the file, as the name is
missing.

See: https://bugs.eclipse.org/421252 (includes a sample plugin)

Cheers,

Rafael