[orion-dev] Way to re-send confirmation email?

If the server is configured with orion.auth.user.creation.force.email set to "true", then a user will receive a confirmation email after registering.  The user must click on the link in the email in order to confirm their email address;  otherwise he/she cannot log in.

However, sometimes there are issues with email delivery and a user will not get the email.  In this case for other web apps, usually either the user or admin (or both) can re-send the confirmation email.  Is there a way to do this in Orion?

I haven't found a way to do this.  The only option I found is for the admin to delete that user's profile and have him/her redo registration.  The user may still not receive the emails (due to aggressive spam filter in the middle, for example) -- unfortunately, the admin cannot set that user's profile as "confirmed" (that checkbox in the profile panel is readonly)...

Javier Pedemonte

Back to the top