[orion-dev] GSoC2013 - Create a app store or portal for Orion plugins

Hello,

I am an undergraduate from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka and am interested in taking part in GSoC 2013.
In the ideas page of The Eclipse Foundation I came across this project idea : "Create a app store or portal for Orion plugins". It appears to me that it is something that I would enjoy taking part in. So I thought of seeking more information about this project idea and hope someone here would be glad to tell me more about the project idea.
I have already tried to use Eclipse Orion and worked with some plugins. As I can see, the app store that is supposed to be built should directly interact with eclipse Orion. So I might need to work with the Orion source too. Please give me some information on this.

Thank you
Yasura Vithana

Back to the top