[orion-dev] Rest API for project metadata

Hi,

I have questions regarding „projects“ in Orion. I inspected the file “…projectData/project.json” which seems to be written during project creation. Of course I can read this file to get info about all projects. But is there a better way?

-          Is there a REST API to list all projects?

-          Is there a REST API to get the metadata of a certain project

-          Is there a description of the project metadata. E.g. what is the “Project URL” – just an informative URL linking e.g. to some project homepage. Or is this URL further processed in Orion?

Ciao

  Chris

Back to the top