From:        "Halstrick, Christian" <christian.halstrick@xxxxxxx>
To:        "orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        03/11/2013 06:31 AM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Rest API for project metadata
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have questions regarding „projects“ in Orion. I inspected the file “…projectData/project.json” which seems to be written during project creation. Of course I can read this file to get info about all projects. But is there a better way?

-          Is there a REST API to list all projects?
-          Is there a REST API to get the metadata of a certain project
-          Is there a description of the project metadata. E.g. what is the “Project URL” – just an informative URL linking e.g. to some project homepage. Or is this URL further processed in Orion?

Ciao
  Chris