[orion-dev] Introduction & Status Update

Good Afternoon,

I am one of the students working on an Orion Google Summer of Code project tasked with integrating Orion into the Google Chrome DevTools [1]. We are currently a week into coding, and thus far I am tracking my progress via this GitHub repo [2]. I have yet to create an Orion wiki page for this effort, but I will do so in the next few days so that the community will have a window into our progress. My project's designated mentors are Ken Walker & John Arthorne supplemented with help on Chrome DevTools by John Barton, none-the-less I look forward to working with & learning from you all.

Nice to meet you all,

--
Zachariah Moreno
zachariahmoreno.com