Re: [orion-dev] Introduction & Status Update

Welcome to the list Zach!

For the wiki page, you can create one anywhere under http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion. Maybe something like http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Chrome_Tools_Integration. You just need an Eclipse bugzilla account to be able to edit the wiki. Also to make it easier to find later, you should add the Orion category to the page with a meaningful title:

[[Category:Orion|Chrome Integration]]

It may also be helpful to add a pointer in this page which is a more general page on Orion debugging: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Debug.

John

Zachariah Moreno <xachmoreno@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/28/2012 04:14 PM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[orion-dev] Introduction & Status Update

Good Afternoon,

I am one of the students working on an Orion Google Summer of Code project tasked with integrating Orion into the Google Chrome DevTools [1]. We are currently a week into coding, and thus far I am tracking my progress via this GitHub repo [2]. I have yet to create an Orion wiki page for this effort, but I will do so in the next few days so that the community will have a window into our progress. My project's designated mentors are Ken Walker & John Arthorne supplemented with help on Chrome DevTools by John Barton, none-the-less I look forward to working with & learning from you all.

Nice to meet you all,

--
Zachariah Moreno

zachariahmoreno.com