Re: [orion-dev] orion/util

John,
thanks for that memo without it I wouldn't probably discover that I wrongly
assumed that I may add a dependency to client.core from editor. I suppose
your application embeds the editor, but doesn't use the Orion itself and
therefore orion/uril.js is unreachable. Please pull, the problem should be
fixed already.
Git client that is also a different bundle requires orion.client to exist
on the same machine and it uses various orion/* dependencies. In general it
doesn't meter in which bundle file is located as long as it's deployed
under orion context root.

best regards,
Malgorzata Janczarska
Software Developer
IBM SWG Lab. Cracow. Poland

IBM Polska Sp. z o.o. oddział w Krakowie
ul. Armii Krajowej 18,
30-150 Kraków

NIP: 526-030-07-24
Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy, XII Wydział Gospodarczy KRS
KRS 0000012941, Kapitał Zakładowy: 33.000.000 PLN