[orion-dev] orion/util

After syncing to master my app fails because it can't figure out what is 'orion/util' required by 'orion/textview/rulers':

define("orion/textview/rulers", ['i18n!orion/textview/nls/messages', 'orion/textview/annotations', 'orion/textview/tooltip', 'orion/util'], function(messages, mAnnotations, mTooltip, mUtil) {

Contrary to my expectation from previous versions, the prefix 'orion' is not the same across all of these entries. The 2nd and 3rd are under org.eclipse.orion.client.editor, but the 4th is over in org.eclipse.orion.core.  There is no org.eclipse.orion.client.editor/web/orion/util.

I think this is confusing, but since this the first time I've seen it, I suppose it could already be common.

Anyway what is your model for the meaning of the 'orion' in the dependencies?

jjb

Back to the top