Re: [orion-dev] Orion Meeting Minutes - March 8, 2012

I totally understand you don't want to hear this, but your plan
http://plans.orion.eclipse.org/orion-project-plan-0-5.xml
targets Chrome 15 for 0.5, but 15 is obsolete already,

http://www.statowl.com/web_browser_usage_by_version.php?timeframe=last_6&interval=month&chart_id=4&limit[]=chrome&fltr_os=&fltr_se=&fltr_cn=

By the time 0.5 lands, 16 will also not really be available. In fact
by the 0.5 release date in June, Chrome will be at 21:
http://www.chromium.org/developers/calendar

I think it makes much more sense to target Chrome beta channel or even
stable channel rather than a numerical release that does not exist.
Ditto Firefox.

jjb