Re: [orion-dev] command line/console in Orion

> How will you deal with UI view updates if command line operations modify the
> data presented in one or more web pages?

How does Orion deal with these kinds of updates right now?  I don't
think it needs to be handled any differently from how Orion handles
multiple pages right now.  My understanding is that not much is
currently done with multiple pages.

For single pages, perhaps it's a bit easier.  For example, if the
navigator wants to be notified when files are created/deleted, can it
find this from the file service?

ps- http://orion.eclipse.org/navigate/table.html# is not working for
me right now.  I'm getting a type error in the javascript console.  Is
anyone else getting this?

Back to the top