Re: [orion-dev] command line/console in Orion

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How will you deal with UI view updates if command line operations modify the
> data presented in one or more web pages?

How does Orion deal with these kinds of updates right now?  I don't
think it needs to be handled any differently from how Orion handles
multiple pages right now.  My understanding is that not much is
currently done with multiple pages.

Sorry I confused the issues by saying 'more'.

A concrete case: on the git page you issue git commands but the UI does not reflect your command results. Or does it?

jjb

Back to the top