[orion-dev] The curious Oring project model.

As I am preparing a demo of Orion I was thinking: "How to describe the
top level view in Orion?".

On the one hand it lists
   "things you want to control with git commands"
On the other hand it lists
  "web apps you are building"
Or ?

I guess if git subproject support arrives, then the link to git will
not be as strong.

I guess I could figured out the "Site" feature then the link to web
apps would be less strong. As it is I don't know how to avoid the
auto-generated symbol in the path names.

Maybe someone has a better description?

I suppose I will just avoid the topic ;-).

jjb

Back to the top