[orion-dev] Dojo FireBug Extension

Maybe most of you already know about this extension - apologies if you do ... but in case you don't ( I came across it by accident in my former team )

It offers a hierarchical view of Dojo widget components. You can select areas of the page as you do with the regular DOM explorer, but this time it will take you to the widget in a widget tree. It also shows the connections for a widget, and the widget registry.

http://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/DojoFirebugExtension_Reference_Guide

It has been handy for a few scenarios that I've worked with. Another string to the bow!

Anton

Back to the top