[orion-dev] Merge signal

Yesterday I implemented a 'superLogin' for Orion: my chrome extn
watches for the Login page and when it closes it offers to reload any
pages opened in the browser from the same server as the login page.
Works great and I already want more ;-)

The next step would be update after merge.  Detecting that the user
has issued a merge from the client is not as easy as login. Of course
I can come up with some hack, but perhaps the Orion platform can have
some solution?

(Of course these solutions fail in some cases, I'm only interested in
the common case)

jjb

Back to the top