[orion-dev] git-clone linking

Overall I am pretty impressed with the git UI so far. By now I know
enough git to shoot myself in the foot, so I'm not sure how someone
with less experience will see it, but for the most part the UI seems
intuitive enough.  (I'm sure the command line crowd will hate it).

The links on the repository names surprised me, showing the
configuration info seems like it should be buryed, not linked to the
repro name.

Getting to the commit UI by clicking on Show Status was pure luck.

I think I would try linking the repro name to Show Status, move the
config to the Show Status spot.

And hiding all of the actions unless you hover is really kinda mean.

jjb

Back to the top