[orion-dev] Receipt for orion plugin reloading

Hi,

I am changing several files:
- a css file (default-theme.css)
- a plugin html file
- a js file used by the plugin.

What is the sound way to reload plugins such that I can be sure that
no chaches in the browser or orion server are hit and all my changes
are visible?

I have tried to:
- reload (the action on the plugins page) all plugins
- reload (the action on the plugins page) my plugin
- reload page in the browser
- reload page in the browser without cache (Ctrl-F5)
- stop the server
- uninstall a plugin - restart server - install plugin

I have not find out the combination that consistently shows my changes.

Any tips on this? What is the minimum that should (theoretically) work
and if somebody encountered problems with such reloading/caching.

My expectations are that any changes in any non-java and non-config
files should be visible directly or at most reloading a singe plugin.

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034