Re: [orion-dev] JavaScript / Browser and Git

> Github v3 API from the browser

This is pretty cool, but unfortunately exposes raw git data only, eg.
objects like blobs, while our approach is more like a higher level API, a
porcelain API as JGit guys call it. Of course, things like blobs are all
you need to work with git but using a higher level API is certainly easier.

> JSGit

The project consists of two parts (clients):
* a command line JS client, imo, nothing interesting from our point of view
* an in-browser client with some interesting capabilities, but it's for
accessing git repos via HTTP protocol only
--
Tomek