[orion-dev] Heads Up: Change in HEAD needs browser cache clearing

A change I just pushed will require you to do a browser cache clear.

What has changed is that we no longer need to use OAHub for plugin communication so if you are seeing error messages about a wrong protocol for OAHub you're hitting this problem. Unfortunately we've found IFRAMES will continue to cache their content even if the Http Server says the content has changed. The work around is to use your Browsers->Options and clear your local cache however we also need to sort a more general mechanism here to let us do these sorts of updates more seemlessly.

-Simon

Back to the top