Re: [orion-dev] Regarding Orion Web IDE PHP Editor (GSoC)

> The design discussions for these features will likely happen via bugzilla [...]

OK, great! That's all I wanted to know.

> Also, since your work appears to be entirely client side [...] I think your integration should take the form of a single Orion plugin [...]

I'd like to make it a plugin too! However my work won't rather be
entirely client-side as I plan to use ANTLR (which is Java) to parse
PHP files and to make code autocompletion upon it, using REST API.
That would mean making Eclipse plugin for server-side, right?

Thank you for your motivating comment about my proposal!

Regards,
Karol

Back to the top